Relieve Swelling and Pressure
A lymphatic drainage massage helps to relieve swelling that can occur when medical treatment or illness blocks the lymphatic system. Gently manipulating specific areas of the body moves lymph to an area with working lymph vessels.
How it Works
Lymphatic drainage massage, also known as manual lymphatic drainage, relieves swelling that happens when medical treatment or illness blocks your lymphatic system. Lymphatic drainage massage involves gently manipulating specific areas of your body to help lymph move to an area with working lymph vessels.
The Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage
- Removes toxins and bacteria from the skin.
- Relieves any sinus pressure and congestion (hello, allergy season!)
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes.
- Reduces swelling.
- Increases collagen production.
- Opens your lymphatic system and increases lymph flow.